The 9th Annual Imagery International Conference, Menlo Park, CA, October 20-22, 2017
If not now, then when?
Last Call for Workshop Proposals!
IMAGERY INTERNATIONAL: ENLIVENING
THE MIND-BODY-IMAGERY CONNECTION
This year Imagery International asks cutting-edge questions:
What is mind-body-imagery awareness?
How do the images that reside within influence our bodies?
What is important in learning more about the mind-body-imagery connection?
Offer your professional, imagery-based 90-minute workshop, with an emphasis on participant involvement and experience. Submit the following to; imageryconferencechair@gmail.
or click here to complete the application online (open with Adobe):
1. Name, address, telephone and e-mail.
2. 25-50 word biography including your area of expertise and/or your resume.
3. Title of the Workshop and how it directly relates to working with mind, body, and imagery
4. 150 word abstract that describes your workshop.
5. Course outline which reflects the interactive nature of your session, i.e., not entirely lecture.
6. Clearly state three learning objectives and applications for practice.
7. What are your space needs, AV needs, or special accommodations, if desired?
Contact Darcie Richardson, Conference Chair with additional inquiries at 360.340.3404