The 9th Annual Imagery International Conference, Menlo Park, CA, October 20-22, 2017
IMAGERY INTERNATIONAL: ENLIVENING THE MIND-BODY-IMAGERY CONNECTION
This year we begin with curiosity surrounding the imagery that lives within our bodies as we delve into the wisdom, mystery, and vitality of the mind-body connection. We ask the questions:
What is mind-body awareness?
How do images that reside within influence our bodies?
What is important in learning more about the mind-body-imagery connection?
Imagery International invites you to submit a proposal as we initiate a lively conference focusing on the power of imagery and the mind-body experience. Offer your professional, imagery-based 90-minute workshop, with an emphasis on participant involvement and experience! Please submit:
1. Name, address, telephone and e-mail.
2. 25-50 word biography including your area of expertise and/or your resume.
3. Title of the Workshop and how it directly relates to working with mind, body, and imagery
4. 150 word workshop abstract.
5. Course outline which reflects the interactive nature of your session, ie., not entirely lecture.
6. Clearly state three learning objectives and applications for practice.
7. What are your space needs, AV needs, or special accommodations, if desired?
Send applications to Darcie Richardson at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail,
120 State Avenue NE, PMB 1013, Olympia WA 98501. Contact Darcie with additional inquiries.
IMAGERY INTERNATIONAL: ENLIVENING THE
October Oct 20 – Oct 22, 2017
Vallombrosa Retreat Center
Menlo Park, California