CALL for Proposals
The Seventh Annual Imagery Family Reunion: The Heart of Imagery
October 30- November 1, 2015
Vallombrosa Retreat Center, Menlo Park, California, on the Peninsula of the Bay Area
Click on Imagery International proposal guidelines for editable form.
Hello all you wonderful Imagery Lovers Everywhere!
I am now accepting proposals for our fall conference.
Please keep in mind that we give preference to the EXPERIENTIAL rather than lecture. We do not expect or prefer that our presenters use Powerpoint. If you feel that PowerPoint would enhance your presentation, it should highlight images and not be the focal point of your presentation. We also request that speakers limit the promotion of their books and materials to a one-time statement in your presentation.
Please use whatever space you need to answer these questions:
- Your name, phone number, physical address, and email address:
- Describe how your proposal will reflect the theme of the conference: “The Heart of Imagery.”
- State three objectives that the conference attendees will achieve at the end of your presentation.
- Describe the experiential that will be included in your presentation. Will there be artwork, guided imagery exercises, group sharing, etc.
- Provide a brief outline of your presentation. KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU HAVE 90 MINUTES FOR YOUR PRESENTATION. How much time will you spend on each segment or activity?
- All speakers must use a microphone.
- What other audio/visual needs do you have?
- Speakers must provide any art materials they will need.
- Please note that audience seats will be arranged theater style. Participants will likely not have access to tables but will be more than willing to do imagery exercises or art projects at their seats or on the floor.
- Please provide a 100-125 word biography that will be used in promotional materials. We will also need a photo of you.
- Please include any website or book you want us to promote.
Please send this to Jann Fredrickson Ramus in one of four ways:
email: Jann.Ruth7@gmail.com OR Jfredr7753@aol.com,
snail mail to: Jann Fredrickson Ramus
PO Box 213,
Newport, MN. 55055
fax: (651) 458-1633.
You can expect to receive a confirmation of receipt within 48 hours. If not, call me. I look forward to seeing your propsal.
Jann Fredrickson Ramus, LICSW
The focus of our conference is to gather lovers of guided imagery who wish to renew and grow both personally and professionally.